Wednesday, July 24, 2013

6 months!


I can't believe Reid is 6 months old. It seems like we've had him forever, but then again, I remember being in the hospital perfectly. He is getting so big. He's so tall and skinny, just like his daddy. At his 4 month checkup, they said he was the length of a 7 month old but was very skinny for his age. I'm anxious to hear how he measures up at this month's appointment. I love how he reaches for us now and gets so excited to see us after being away from us for a few hours. He is sitting up slowly, but falling over a lot. He loves watching Baby Einstein - World Animals is his favorite. He is so happy in the morning, and it's hard to be mad even when he wakes me up at 5:30 because he's smiling so big. I can't wait to watch him grow even more in the next 6 months. We are in love with him!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwwsocute